Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leopard Print is All the Rage Right Now!

While I was shopping with my daughter for presents for her early January birthday, I couldn't help but notice that leopard print clothing is really a hot trend right now. We ended up buying a cute leopard print dress and black jacket and tights to go with it.

Seeing the two colors together made me think about the leopard print accessories I have in my ebay store - Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry.
Imagine this leopard print bracelet worn with a plain black dress or black jacket and slacks. I also have the matching earrings and necklace for $19.99 for all three pieces. Who says you have to spend a lot of money to have the hottest fashion trends?

Like the look but prefer a goldtone metal finish? I've also got a cute pair of leopard print earrings in a button style for only $8.99.

Bring out the cat in you with these cute accessories and you will be right in style for winter 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment