Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Chunky Bracelets are Hot Right now

I don't seem to be able to keep big chunky bracelets in my store for long. I listed this one in my Ruby Lane shop the other day and it sold within about 15 minutes. That has to be a record!

Big bracelets like this are so funky and fun to wear. I've even seen some runway photos were the current trend is to combine more than one for an even bigger look. It appears that bigger is better when it comes to this style of bracelet.

This style of bracelet comes in a wide variety of materials, from plastic or lucite styles to goldtone or silvertone metal all the way through to bakelite or other vintage plastics.

Here are some to choose from. Prices range from $11.99 for the cute fairy cuff style to $95.99 for the bakelite style. Just click the pictures for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment