- I was founded in 1935 under the name Providence Jewelry Company
- The ownder of the company, Abraham Lisker, was trained first as a physician
- The company closed its doors during the second world war so the owner could enlist in the military
- Designs are whimsical and thematic with great detail
- A secondary line was introduced in 1986 called "Artifacts"
- The shortened name of the company consists of two letters.
Here are some pictures of some of my designs:
For more information and the answer to today's riddle, you can go to the designer page of the resource library on my website Vintage Jewelry Lane. (answer is also shown reading backwards at the bottom of this blog post.)
I'll be doing more of these riddles over the next weeks and months. Have fun with the series.
ANSWER: (read it backwards): yreweJ ettenoJ ro JJ