Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vintage Jewelry Find of the Week

As readers of my blog know, I love glass jewelry. I believe it is the most undervalued style of vintage jewelry on the market. I adore the coldness and weight of it when worn, and it withstands the test of time when compared to vintage plastics. I also love cha cha bracelets. They are so funky and make such a statement when worn.

I have just listed a fabulous set on my Vintage Jewelry Lane website which incorporates both. It features unique orange and yellow faceted glass beads in a cha cha bracelet and matching earrings combination. The bracelet is an expansion style, so it should fit most wrist sizes.

And the colors! Yellow and orange are THE colors for spring according to the fashionistas. This set will be right in style, even though it was made in the middle of the last century in Japan. All pieces are marked with the Japan Hallmark. You can see the cha cha bracelet and earring set on my site. It is available for $85.99. But hurry - I only have one set.

No comments:

Post a Comment