Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vintage Jewelry Designers - Who am I?

Ready for some fun? Here are the next clues on my ongoing guessing game series about vintage designers. I'll give you some clues and a few photos and you see if you can figure out who the designer is. (the answer is at the bottom of the blog, reading backwards.)

Here are today's clues:
  • I was in operation from 1949-1981
  • All of my designs are named
  • I was sold at home parties
  • All of my pieces are clearly marked
  • I was founded by Charles Stuart and named for his wife
  • I have a sister company named for the owner's granddaughter

Here are some pictures of a few of my designs:


For more information and the answer to today's riddle, you can go to the designer page of the resource library on my website Vintage Jewelry Lane. (answer is also shown reading backwards at the bottom of this blog post.) All three of these pieces are for sale on my main site Vintage Jewelry Lane.

I'll be doing more of these riddles over the next weeks and months. Have fun with the series.
ANSWER: (read it backwards): snommE nyloraC

No comments:

Post a Comment