Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I've got a new Toy - Tweet clouds

Tweet Clouds are Fun and Whimsical

I have been learning a lot about the various social networking platforms since I started my website with my friend Linda.  The website is called Networking Tips 4U.  It has articles on all of the social sites such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Twitter is one of my favorites. It's not everyone's cup of tea but there is something very appealing to me about saying what I am thinking in no more than 140 characters.

Trying to stand out on Twitter is quite difficult. There are millions of tweets done every day.  I am always looking for something new and different with a creative edge to it to give my followers something they might want to retweet.

I just wrote an article for our networking site which talks about Tweet clouds.  Tweet clouds are small cloud shaped formations which contain the words you have used most in a time period.   You can read more about Tweet Clouds and how to make them on this page of our website.

Here is my latest one that I did for my jewelrylane twitter id.


I've been listing today and tweeted some of my latest listings so the materials and jewelry types are showing up in the cloud.

Here is another type of tweet cloud.  It shows not only my jewelry words, but also some gardening and networking words tool

I'm sort of artistic, so I have a fondness for the cloud shape but the other one appeals to me too...mostly because it is a teal color.  Which type of Tweet cloud do you prefer?   I'd love to hear from you in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment