Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today's Vintage Jewelry Color - Yellow

One of the hottest fashion trends for summer is the color yellow. So vibrant and fresh, it compliments so many other colors. I had a look through my stores to see what I have in this popular color and found quite a few things to feature today.

The most recent addition is this bright yellow retro lucite bangle bracelet. It's a rich buttercup yellow and is available at my ebay store for only $10.99. I had several of these and they are selling quickly at this price so hurry or they will be all gone!

Here are some other pretty yellow jewelry choices. You can click the pictures to get more details and prices of the individual items. The first pair of earrings are a lovely, yummy butterscotch yellow bakelite design!







These lovely pieces are available at prices from $10.00 to $27. Hurry in to get your hot yellow jewelry piece today.

No comments:

Post a Comment