Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Jewelry Store Opens at Amazon

 Jewelry Lane to Open at Amazon


I have been trying for years to get approved to sell jewelry on Amazon.   Most categories are available to anyone who wishes to sell there, but a few are closed categories which require approval before you can list items for sale in them.  This year, I finally got approval and have opened a store front on Amazon called Jewelry Lane.

The store will feature only new jewelry.  The vintage category has been closed for many years and Amazon is not allowing any new sellers to list vintage items.  Since my other stores are a mix of both vintage and new costume jewelry, this is not a problem for me.

I opened the store in early January and am in the process of listing items.  It is a slow process, since Amazon is very strict about the terms and conditions under which you can list items.  I currently have about 150 items for sale, but I plan to extend my range of jewelry to approximately 800 to 1000 items over the next 6 months or so.

Here are a few of my current listings.  You can click any of the pictures to go to the item page.




These are just a few of the many selections.  You can view my whole catalog in my Jewelry Lane store.

Do you sell on Amazon?  How do you find the experience compared to other venues?

1 comment: