Zodiac Logo courtesy of zodiac-signs-astrology.com/
Thinking about buying jewelry for your Capricorn friend and don't know where to start? Let's examine some of these zodiac facts for a bit of inspiration.
- Their primary colors are deep colors such as brown and black, but their lucky color is red
- The lucky numbers are 3 and 7
- The primary gemstone associated with this birth sign is the garnet, but they also love rubies, agate, and onyx
- Their animal symbol is the goat
- Flowers and plants that Capricorns love are pansies and ivy.
Trifari has a series of zodiac jewelry which depicts the various sun signs. Perhaps one of these would be perfect for your friend.
These pretty onyx earrings in gold filled metal uses another of the Capricorn gemstones as a feature. Perhaps they would be perfect for your capricorn friend.
If you would like to incorporate one of their favorite flowers in a piece of jewelry, this lovely pansy demi parure from my Ruby Lane should should do the trick.
And mourns his brothers fall from grace-
But takes what's due in any case?