Thursday, August 9, 2012

Do you like Gardening? Check out my new blog

Readers of my blog know that I love to share information and my experiences about vintage jewelry.  But most of you may not know that my other passion in life is gardening.  I just can't get enough of it.

It's been on the back burner for many years as life's demand took the forefront, but has come back with a vengeance this past spring and summer and is here to stay.

I've started writing about my efforts, some great, some not so great, and many quite amusing, in my new blog called The Week Long Gardener.

If you love gardening, or think it might be something you might want to start doing, but sure to have a look at my blog.  It is meant to be light hearted, but will also have lots of tips and tricks about all things gardening.  Perhaps we can share stories and get to know each other better.

You can view the first posting of the my new gardening blog here.  I hope to be able to find the time to write to it quite often.

Off to dig in the dirt!

Cut flowers from my new island bed when the gladioli were in bloom:


4 comments:

  1. So nice to see a lush garden with all the flowers!!! Those Astranias are nice. Your sweet pea vines are amazing though. Enjoy those eggs when they start. Everything looks lovely! Especially love the Glads on the fence!Indore Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark.
    green house

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you have a great fan following out there. greenhouses

    ReplyDelete