Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hot New Fashion Trend - Earlaces - Rihanna Style

One of the hottest new trends in jewelry is a combination of earrings and necklaces called an earlace. The style has become very popular after R& B star Rihanna was seen wearing a pair recently. I can't keep them in my stores.

What is an earlace? Simply put it is a pair of earrings which is normally joined by a series of chains. Ever since the style became popular all sorts of embellishments have been added to the chains - rhinestones, glass beads, and most recently feathers, another fashion trend this season. I also have some with peace logo motifs and flowers in filigree settings which join the chains to the earrings.

Who knows whether this fashion trend will last, but right now, they are selling well, and I keep relisting them.

What do you think? Is an earlace the style for you?

Here are a few examples of some of the styles that I have just added. For more designs, head on over to Jewelry Lane at Ruby Plaza or my ebay Store Carolina Collections Jewelry.







3 comments:

  1. some of the simple and beautiful designs i ever seen.....the one with blue feathers attached looking very good..... nice post.... keep adding some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a very stunning design. I like the elegance of the longer necklace, it accentuates the neck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling this new trend will definitely hit the magazines! Keep the good work :)

    ReplyDelete