Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Cameo Jewelry added at My Online Shops

Do you love cameo jewelry as much as I do? Then you are in luck. I've just purchased a very large estate collection of only cameo jewelry item.

The collection is huge and covers all types of cameos - from hand carved shell, through to resin, glass, and several signed pieces. For those of you who just love cameos in general, but not necessarily vintage, I even have some brand new pieces of cameo costume jewelry.

My Ruby Lane and Ruby Plaza shops have some lovely Art, Florenza, Limoge and West German Pieces just added. Vintage Jewelry Lane has many of the hand carved shell cameo designs, and Vintage Jewelry Mall has most of the new costume jewelry cameos.

Here are some examples of the newest additions.




No comments:

Post a Comment