Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Cutest Scottie Dog Pin Ever!

I have a fondness for dog jewelry of all types. My favorites are German Shepherd dog jewelry, since I have three of them. (I lost my mind one day! - long story...) But a close second comes Scottish Terrier jewelry. My parents have two of them, and they are just adorable.

So, when I came across this fabulous pin, I just had to share it with others. It's made of heavy vintage plastic with a riveted in pin back, and the colors are such deep rich shades, to say nothing of the fabulous design.

The pin is large too - it measures a big 2 3/8" and is thick and weight to feel. It's available for $30 in my Ruby Lane Shop - The Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry. But hurry, at this price, it won't last long. (I just listed it yesterday and already has someone place an offer on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment