Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Jewelry Ideas for Men

There are always lots of promotions and write ups about what to give the woman in your life for a Christmas jewelry gift idea. But what about men? No one seems to consider all the great things that would be appropriate for gifts for the guys in your life.

I've recently purchased a large warehouse buy out of old stock of men's cuff links, key rings, money clips and the like. All of the items are from dealer stock from the 1980s or earlier and none have been worn. They would make fantastic stocking stuffers.

Here are a few choices from my ebay store Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry. Prices range from $8.75 to $16.99. All of my other online stores also have a great range of men's jewelry. You can click the links on the top right corner of my blog to go to my stores to see the whole collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment