Monday, March 25, 2013

Funky Jewelry - Would you Wear This?

A Look at Funky Jewelry Styles

I love looking on the internet for oddball and funky jewelry items.  It seems there is no end to the weird and wonderful items that some creative minds come up with.

I found some delightful funky jewelry styles while I was pinning to pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorite oddballs.

 Growing Jewelry Made with real Moss.
 Branches of Death  - Ouch!
 Little people wrap earring.  Some styles are much larger and cover the whole ear .
 Hairball Jewelry - here kitty, kitty...

                                Rhinestone leg garter.  Something different for your wedding!
 Teeth jewelry set in sterling silver.
Necklace made like a breast plate.

Would you wear any of these? Which is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. Cool post and I like the Juliusson moss ring. You can watch it grow and can even give it a trim occasionally. Lots of even more creative styles in the greenhouse I bet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still sort of partial to those teeth. I know they are weird, but cool just the same.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no boundaries for the mind of an Artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I know...it's amazing huh? That branch one has the most etherial look.

      Delete
  4. My goodness Carol! I had no idea some of that stuff was out there! Some are great additions to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...those teeth would be good on Halloween if they were pointed! LOL

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Some creative minds are quite funky, aren't they?

      Delete
  6. Neat blog post I really enjoyed looking at the pictures. I love that leg garter. I would wear that if I were younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same about the garter. Kind of neat at a wedding!

      Delete
  7. I liked looking at the pics, but personally, I'm very traditional, so it's a no for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin