Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sotheby's Important Jewels on The Auction Block

Sotheby's Important Jewels to be Auctioned in February

A girl can dream right?  That is precisely what I do when Sotheby's has a new jewelry Auction. This one will be held in February and has some real stunners in the line up of jewelry.  The auction will be held  in New York on  February 07, 2013.


The highlight of the auction is an elegant Platinum and Diamond Brooch from Van Cleef & Arpels, estimated at $75,000-100,000. Designed as a gracefully tied bow, it was created over 80 years ago to look and feel like sumptuous diamond ribbon.




 It is hard to know where to even begin when listing my favorites.  These four pieces jumped out at me, but with 484 items of fine jewelry to choose from, any of them could be a favorite.


18 Karat Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Ruby and Sapphire 'Gazelle' Brooch, Schlumberger for Tiffany & Co.


18 Karat Gold, Opal, Cultured Pearl, Ruby and Diamond Necklace, Elizabeth Gage, London, 1988



18 Karat Gold, Ruby and Diamond Bracelet, Cartier



18 Karat Two-Color Gold, Diamond and Ruby Brooch, Buccellati

Grab a cup of coffee, head on over to the ecatalog of jewelry and see the whole line up.  It will be worth the time, believe me.  

Do you have a favorite in the line up of jewels? I'd love to hear about your favorite piece in the comment section below.


3 comments:

  1. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content daily along with a mug of coffee.
    Feel free to visit my blog :: play real money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could
    add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Here is my web-site :: affiliates

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin