Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Featured Artist - Tiny Hands Jewelry

Tiny Hands Jewelry is Good Enough to Eat.


Every so often I come across a line of jewelry that is different and very creative. I love to feature these artists when I do.  Today's featured jewelry designer is an inventive lady from Tiny Hands Jewelry called Mei.

Tiny Hands jewelry designs are handmade and super cute. They feature scented food items crafted from polymer clay.  Not only does the handmade jewelry look like miniature cupcakes, icecream cones, candy, cookies and donuts but they also have the smell of the item too.  It is like a Willy Wonka Dream!


Here are a few of May's creations:



May also has a YouTube Video which showcases her designs.  They are just adorable!


I have featured food jewelry in the past but these are so whimsical and cute I had to give May a shout out from my blog too.  You can find Tiny Hands Jewelry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin