Thursday, October 25, 2012

Two Amazing New Websites from my Friend Linda Kelly Lee

I have become good friends with a wonderful lady, Linda Kelly Lee.  She is the administrator of several networking groups on Facebook.

Today, I am giving a shout out to her.  She has just made two new websites.  They are loosely based on the Pinterest concept of adding interesting images.  Each website has a slightly different look and feel to it. 

Also, she has the option for the readers to add some of their own images and we can link back to our websites, which is great for creating back links, which help with SEO.

Head on over to her sites.  Just click on either of the images and it will take you directly to the website.




6 comments:

  1. How sweet of you Carol. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure Linda. You have helped me so much, it is the least I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two websites look quite good, Carol. Was Linda the one who designed these two? Informational websites don't need as much effort on web design, you know, as long as you don't plan on selling it/switching it to a business website it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to be keeping them as informational sites, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sage. When you’re running an information site, you don’t need to come up with a composite web design. In the first place, the reason why people visit your website isn’t based on this. For as long as you give them great content, they will keep coming back and expect to see more of your insightful posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the fact that having great content on your website will keep your viewers coming back. However, in my own opinion, regardless of what kind of website you have, that you must still come up with a unique and beautiful design because it’s the design that first attracts viewers to your site.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin