Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Antique Pin Featured on a Ruby Lane Blog

Ruby Lane has a nice feature on their blog which allows individual sellers there to submit blog postings.  I do this every month.

I had a nice surprise this month, when one my my Ruby Lane items was featured on another seller's blog posting called "Harvest, Grapes and Wine".

The pin is a lovely example of an antique brooch with an extended pin  It is set in gold tone metal with a rope edge around a rectangular setting which has inlaid mother of pearl which has a bas relief grape and leaf finding with prong set turquoise glass beads. which is also  typical of Victorian jewelry.





You can see the listing for the pin in my Ruby Lane store Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry.  

Please also have a look at my friend Susan's store too. You can find her at Susan's Treasures on Ruby Lane.   Many thanks for featuring my pin Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin