Monday, September 24, 2012

Purple Perfection - My Latest Hand Picked List at Bonanza

Creating hand picked lists at Bonanza is sort of like window shopping without money.  One can browse though the listings, add them to a list and then publish the list so that buyers at Bonanza can see a group of items all of the same theme.

The seller who puts together the list, me in this case, is only allowed one of their own items on the list, so it is not so much about self promotion as it is about adding to the community.

My latest hand picked list is called Purple Perfection. To me, the color purple is associated with royalty, passion and luxury.  It is a deep, rich color that I think of as the days get cooler and I start thinking about darker fashion choices. 

Here are a few of the items in the list. 




These are just a few of the items on the list. There are about 20 more.  You can view Purple Perfection on this page of Bonanza.

If you could take the time to make a comment on the bottom of the list, it may help get it promoted to the main page of the site.  Many thanks, and happy window shopping with purple perfection.

11 comments:

  1. Love your HPL! Great eye you have there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach my granddaughters that 'Purple is Perfect!' Additionally, purple is the color of healing because the color purple is located at the top of the color spectrum and therefore vibrates with the highest energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect purple is such a lovely color. Makes beautiful jewelry, beautiful clothing, beautiful accessories and on top of that a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea of a purplr HPL..nice job I will check the one out on Bonanza I am granny7x there..thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! Purple is one of my favorite colors. I checked out the list on Bonanza, but couldn't comment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE PURPLE!! Your collection is awesome!! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments. I knew this one would appeal to you Tracie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the unacquainted, omega watches for sale the motive for liking these kinds of accessories may well not be so obvious. Nicely cheap christmas gifts, let me tell you, the handbag we like is that we like women rolex watches since they can be easy or stylish. And one an additional motive may be their position for bringing up an elegant replica catier jewellery online character. A designer handbag reflects that how much you are aware of new trends and variations womens jackets and just how much you worth model in your own daily life? We are able to sense greatly superior cheap prada handbags and valued immediately after making use of these items. They can be not graceful cheap chanel handbags but covey perspective and glory for those as well who use them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin