Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Store Opened at Bonanza

I have just opened a new store at Bonanza called Jewelry Lane.  The store will feature mainly new contemporary jewelry with an emphasis on rhinestone jewelry, but all types of jewelry is available.

I've only added about 50 items to the store so far but will be adding more every day.  I hope to have 500 or more items for sale in time for the Christmas shopping season.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the site, Bonanza is an online shopping site made up of many individual sellers.

Bonanza is a retail site, which in itself is not unique. However, in many respects,  the items the site offers are. On the site, users can find one of a kind  and new merchandise that is not mass produced and offered at almost every discount store around.

I've spent the last few days adding items and getting to know the ins and outs of the site and I like it very much. Search is very easy and brings up relevant items.  The choices are great and the site has a good community part too.

Join me there soon.  I offer the same great customer service, no matter where I sell, so you can count on great prices, great selections and fast FREE shipping to all US destinations.

Here are a few of my latest offerings:









You can view more details and all of my items in Jewelry Lane's home page at Bonanza.  Hope to see you visit soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin