Wednesday, August 15, 2012

50% off Jewelry - Summer Blow out Sale at Carolina Collections

I have made a new page in my ebay store - Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry.  It will be a permanent mark down page for clearance items of new and vintage jewelry.  All items on the clearance sale will be marked down 50%.   You can find the sale on this page of my store.

Great chance to stock up on items for Christmas gifts.  Hurry in though, some stocks are limited to only one of a style.

Check the page often, new styles will be listed from time to time, so if you don't find what you are looking for now, it might be there next week.  I'm using it as a way to clear stock when I get in new styles.

Here are a few of the current 50% off sale items:

 Teal feather earlace: Was $24.99 now $12.50
 Yellow Poparazzi style hoop earrings:  Were $19.99 now $9.99
 10 Piece lot of Black and cream jewelry: Was $42.50 now $21.25
 Adorable frog pin:  Was $14.99 now $7.49
 Pretty paisley inspired vintage brooch: Was $13.99 now $6.99
 Bohemian inspired glass and cloth set: Was $17.99 now $8.99

All prices include free shipping to US addresses.  Hurry in for best selection.  To view all of the sale items, please visit the clearance page of my store.


3 comments:

  1. WOw... love these pics.. especially their jewellery!
    Thank you for sharing these pics.... i've pinned few of them to my boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m flattened for your blogs writings and blogs as well.
    Brooke Denham

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin