Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Soft Flowers in jewelry are hot fashion items right now!

Flower jewelry always sells well. I love it and so do many of my customers. There are many ways that a flower can be incorporated into a piece of jewelry.

One might think first of pins in the shape of flowers, which are always popular, but earrings and necklaces also can be designed this way.

A new idea which seems to be a hot fashion item right now is a jewelry design with a soft flower accent. This adds a great deal of depth and dimension to the piece and using fabric means that just about any color will work well.

Followers of the first lady, Michelle Obama, might also remember that she previewed some fabric flower brooches in one of her appearances on the political stage. This might have something to do with the new trend of soft flowers in fashion jewelry.

Here are a few designs. There are sure to be lots more showing up this summer.





Any of these jewelry designs are sure to be a hit with summer fashions.

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with the yellow flower hoop earrings. I must make me a pair. I just started following your blog-and i am loving all the vintage beauties you post. www.alilpieceofmysoul.blogspot.com Always, SOULBeautiful xx*s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designs of jewelry. Thanks for sharing!
    Rose Cut Diamond Rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...
    I just love your blog!...Very informative...And the jewelry designs are GORGEOUS...The only problem is EVERY piece I see I want to start making or find it to buy...LOL...And thank you for sharing the two blogs you like...Love them too!...Keep it up Girl...Love it! Love it! Love it!

    PS...The Flower jewelry is fabulous!...Very spring, summer and with the right colors fall and winter too...Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also looking for new and interesting jewelry blogs so I appreciate you sharing this.
    buying jewelry lufkin tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved your title and after scrolling down I got stunt. It's so amazing to see all jewelries above. The flowers took the place very well with jewelries. I love gemstone jewelries too much and gonna get a necklace of purple beads and I think the above purple flower can be great choice with the necklace. Thanks indeed for sharing this beautiful post with.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin