Sunday, February 27, 2011

Even the Wall Street Journal Loves Cameo Jewelry

Readers of my blog know that I love cameo jewelry. It is my all time favorite style of vintage jewelry. The feminine designs evoke romance like nothing else, in my opinion.

Today, the Wall Street Journal also seems to share my fondness. Three cameo pins and a bracelet are featured in the magazine section of the journal.

The piece gives a bit of an overview of cameos and details of the glorious pieces shown here. It is fairly short and worth the read. You can view the article on this page of the Wall Street Journal website.

Photograph by Doug Rosa

Be sure to visit my website, Vintage Jewelry Lane for a great range of all types of cameo jewelry for sale at affordable prices.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin