Monday, January 3, 2011

Wish List Sale At my Ruby Lane and Ruby Plaza Shops

Every one loves a sale and now is the time to take advantage of items in my Ruby Lane and Ruby Plaza Shops. Both sites have a feature called a "Wish List" where customers add items that I have listed to their own wish lists.

A few times a year, I look have a sale on just these select items. This Wish List sale includes a lovely variety of both vintage and contemporary jewelry which I have marked down by 20%.

Here are some of the items included in my Ruby Lane Shop - The Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry.




And here are a few selections from my Ruby Plaza Shop - Jewelry Lane.





If you haven't used the wish list feature in my shops, be sure to come in and have a look around and add some items to your wish list. That is the perfect way to ensure that your favorite piece will be included in the next sale.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin