Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recycled Jewelry is a Hit at C.S Post & Co

I'm fascinated by jewelry which has a recycled theme. Designers who can come up with new and exciting ways to use things that might otherwise end up in a trash heap are to be commended.

I was reading my latest issue of The Food Network Magazine and found a link to a site which caught my interest. Food magazine was focusing on items made from soda cans, but the site also has many other interesting ideas.

Here are a few of my favorites:


Recycled Soda Can Cuff Bracelet


Recycled Map Bangle Bracelet


Blue Willow Broken China Bracelet


Half Dollar Daisy Pendant Necklace


Rolled Paper Bead Necklace


Vintage Typewriter Key Jewelry

C. S. Post & Co is described as being a general store. They feature a wide variety of items, including the the recycled jewelry styles shown here.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome jewelries. I would like to see more of your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your new follower!
    Wow! I loved these designs!
    Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like!
    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin