Monday, April 26, 2010

Jewelry Lane Opens at Ruby Plaza

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll notice a lot of changes today. I'm hoping that the new look will make reading it easier and the overall look will be fresh and clean.

I just want to give you a heads up about my new shop at Ruby Plaza. That's right - Plaza. Ruby Lane has a new sister site which has just opened this week. The new site allows the sale of items that aren't permitted on Ruby Lane which deals only in vintage and antique items. Ruby Plaza, on the other hand, also allows the sale of new contempory items.

My new shop is called Jewelry Lane and I will offer both vintage and contemporary jewelry there, but with an emphasis on newer jewelry that hasn't ever been worn. I've also changed the heading of my blog to go along with this new theme so that it's now called Collecting Vintage and Contemporary Jewelry.

My new shop is a flag ship shop. Flagship means the shop was one of the first 500 to open at Ruby Plaza and I am very pleased I was able to procure a"flagship" shop since the benefits are considerable.

I had a look yesterday to see if there are any flagship positions available. All of the positions for current Ruby Lane owners are filled (250 only were allowed), but there are still more flag ship positions for shops new to the Ruby Lane family. If you sell vintage or contemporary collectibles for the home, or jewelry, you may want to have a look. The fees are reasonable. You can get more details on this page of the Ruby Plaza Site.

Stay tuned for more details about my shop. I'll be having a May Madness sale starting next week, where I'll have a large range of vintage jewelry marked down significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin