Saturday, January 2, 2010

LuShae Jewelry - Individually Handcrafted Designs

Normally, I write about vintage jewelry, but sometimes a modern company catches my eye and inspires me to mention them in my blog. Such is the case with a neat Australian company that I came across recently.

The site is called LuShae Jewelry and they have a lovely range of individually handcrafted jewelry items. The company specializes in cultured freshwater and saltwater pearls, precious and semi-precious gemstones, and precious metals in their designs. They cover most styles of jewelry but seem to focus on rings, earrings and necklaces.

I came across the site before Christmas and one of their lovely ring designs, shown in the photo here, ended under the tree for my daughter, who was just delighted with it. The design is called "Uptown Classic" and is fashioned in White Gold Rhodium with a Prong Handset Tanzanite Stone. It has an interlooping band design with clear cubic zirconias and is just lovely.

Although the company is based in Australia, the ring was delivered very quickly even though I didn't order it until December 14, so their customer service is also top notch. If you would like to view some of their other designs, please visit their Jewelry Art Design website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin