Monday, December 28, 2009

Jewelry Artists Success Gallery

Do you ever wonder what the story is behind your favorite jewelry artist? How did they get started? What motivates them? If so, you are not alone. I often wonder what inspires a designer of jewelry, too.

Fire Mountains Gems and Beads has a jewelry artist gallery with just such information. According to the site, each of their featured designer-artists started with a passion for designing jewelry. Now you can read their stories to discover how they turned their passions into thriving successes.

The gallery is divided into four sections:
  • Cover Artists - Jewelry Making Catalogue
  • Featured Artists - from Fire Mountains magazine advertisements
  • Beading Contest Artists - competitors in Fire Mountain Beading contests
  • Notable Artists - in the jewelry making community

I had a look through the galleries to find a designer that caught my eye. I wasn't looking long before I found one. I have a passion for cameo jewelry, so this fabulous wire wrapped cameo by Susan Zeleskidovich jumped off the page to me. You can see more of Susan's wire wrapped cameo jewelry on her website, Tuumeke Designs.

You can view the jewelry artist galleries here. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin