Friday, December 25, 2009

Fire Mountain Art Clay, Metal Beads, Wire Work and Chains Contest - Deadline for Entries is Soon.

You still have a few days left to enter the Fire Mountain Art Clay®, Metal Beads, Wire Work & Chain Contest At Fire Mountains Gems contest that I wrote about earlier this year.

The deadline for entries is January 12, 2010. If you design in any of these mediums, this might be just the contest for you! Full details of the Art Clay®, Metal Beads, Wire Work & Chain Contest can be found at the Fire Mountain Gems and beads website.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliantly beautiful metal beads! I really love your collection and work. i'm pretty impressed with your hand made meta beads collection. I'm wishing I could make my own personal touched of these stuffs too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin