Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Origami Jewelry - Not Just Folded Paper Boats

As readers of my blog know, I am always on the look out for unusual styles of jewelry. I've always had a fondness for Origami - the Traditional Japanese art of paper folding. As I was browsing the web the other day, I came across several sites devoted to Origami Jewelry.

One site that particularly appealed to me is Origami Crafts by Oricraft. The site has a wide variety of different Origami projects and a part of the site is devoted to just origami jewelry.

The lovely set featured here is from their collection. The colors and just stunning and their photo showing it on a black background shows just what it would look like on the lapel of a crisp black blazer.

Interestingly, I found a book on Amazon.com and the author of the book is Ayako Brodek, who owns the site. So, if you are feeling particularly creative today, you can get the book and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin