Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grand Opening of my New Ruby Lane Vintage Jewelry Shop

I am very excited to announce the opening of my latest online shop at Ruby Lane. The shop is called Finishing Touch - Vintage Jewelry and will feature a wide range of high end rhinestone, designer and vintage jewelry.

I have just started adding inventory, so the number of items for sale right now is relatively small, but I plan to add items daily for a while until I get the numbers up so check back often for new arrivals.

This new shop brings my online shopping locations to four. Each location has a slightly different type of merchandise, although all feature mainly vintage jewelry. You may want to have a look at the other locations too, if you haven't already done so. This is a list of them, along with types of jewelry in which they specialize:
  • Vintage Jewelry Lane - specializing in rhinestone and designer jewelry with a special emphasis on damascene jewelry, Sarah Coventry jewelry, and most recently Scandinavian silver jewelry.
  • Finishing Touch Vintage Jewelry - my newest shop, specializing in high end designer, rhinestone and vintage jewelry
  • Vintage Jewelry Mall - specializing in lower priced vintage jewelry with an emphasis on thematic jewelry of all types.
  • Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry - my ebay store where I sell both vintage and contemporary jewelry with an empasis on medium to large sized lots and collections of jewelry.

The brooch shown here is one of my latest additions to my new Ruby Lane Store. It is a fabulous rhinestone pastel colored pin with colors that are just perfect for spring. The rectangular shape is very unusual and the pin would look fabulous on so many different colored outfits. It is a combination of both rhinestone and glass stones with special givre stones as well. It is available for only $45 and won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin