Friday, May 22, 2009

Carry Your Scent with you - Perfume Lockets

I adore lockets of all types. I have several and each of them has either my husband's or my daughter's picture in them (or both!) It feels good to carry them close to my heart.

It appears that others have the same fondness. Lockets are one of my hottest selling items. They just don't seem to last long when I list them.

One type that is particularly popular is a perfume locket. In this type of brooch or necklace, there is an area inside the hinged compartment which will hold a solid perfume. Avon made several styles of them, but many other well known designers did too.

I recently sold a pretty Estee Lauder perfume locket rather quickly. I had questions and offers on it from the day I listed it. But not to fear - I have another locket for sale.

The pretty style shown here is another addition to my eBay store Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry. This Max Factor perfume locket features a very ornate goldtone top on bright blue enamel. Most of the perfume is intact, which isn't usual. By the time I get these in estate lots, the perfume has usually been all, or mostly all, used. The lovely perfume locket is available for $24.99 or you can make me an offer.

Don't wait long though, or you'll lose your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin