Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Scandinavian Sterling Silver Line at Vintage Jewelry Lane

I love all sterling silver jewelry. I've never been a gold person. I love the look of silver, right down to the patina that it aquires as it ages. I also find a great sense of relaxation when I polish sterling silver.

For the last few months, I have been aquiring Scandinavian Sterling Silver. The modernist designs and quality of the workmanship is superb, and it is very popular and highly collectible.

I finally have enough pieces to open a Scandinavian Silver Jewelry category in my online store Vintage Jewelry Lane. There are just a few pieces right now, but I'm adding more each week and plan to specialize in it for the site, along with damascene jewelry, cameos, rhinestone jewelry, micro mosaic jewelry, and Sarah Coventry Jewelry.

The Scandinavian sterling silver set featured here is by Anton Michelsen. It consists of a brooch and matching pair of clip back earrings in a lovely leaf design. The detail on the pieces is incredible and it is in wonderful condition. I have it listed for $110.50 and the shipping is free!

Right now I have several Scandinavian designers featured. David Andersen is a favorite of mine, but there are many other very popular names featured too, such as Anton Michelsen, Herman Siersbol, Karasjok, and R. Tennesmed. I was also lucky enough to aquire a pretty Solje Norwegian 830s traditional silver costume pin that is very lovely.

Be sure to visit the Scandinavian Silver page soon. And check back often for more additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin