Monday, January 5, 2009

My Bracelet Will Be At Barack Obama's Inaugural Ball!

I got an email from one of my customer's yesterday thanking me for offering a particular bracelet in my ebay store - Carolinacollections Vintage Jewelry.

The customer said: Thanks for your prompt response! Your bracelet will be traveling on the arm of my daughter when she attends Obama's inaugural ball. You had the only bracelet that was a perfect compliment to her ball gown. Henrietta in Chicago.

The bracelet is approprately a new piece, not vintage, which goes along with Obama's message of change. It is made from Austrian Crystals and Made in the USA.

Here's hoping she will be the belle of the ball! Is there a rhinestone bracelet in my store that you like?

This post is part of my ongoing series about interesting customers of mine. Check back soon for the next blogpost. If you have an interesting story to tell about something to do with a vintage jewelry purchase, please email me the jewelry story and I'll include it in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin